On Friday 05 Sep 2003 5:02 pm, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:54:14 -0300
>
> Flávio Henrique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > Yes... yes...
> > I know where is this option (burn it like image)...
> > My question is if I just point the Nero to *.iso file and Nero
> > burn the*.iso file content to cd or just burn just one file
> > (*.iso) in cd... 'cause I never do it this way...
>
> So if I understand you correctly, even when you *tell* Nero to burn
> an image, it still asks whether you want to burn as one file or
> something else?

No, it just asks you which file is to be used to make the image

> I wish I had Nero here to test it...
>
> :-(

That's the real answer.  Leave it now until you can sit in front of
Nero, then try it again.  I think you'll find it intuitive.  I had no
problem at all in knowing what to do with it, once someone had
explained to me that I needed the Burn an Image bit.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302