On Friday 05 Sep 2003 4:54 pm, Flávio Henrique wrote:
> Yes... yes...
> I know where is this option (burn it like image)...

Good - that's the one to use

> My question is if I just point the Nero to *.iso file and Nero burn
> the *.iso file content to cd or just burn just one file (*.iso) in
> cd... 'cause I never do it this way...

It's a long time since I used Nero, but as I remember, if you start
the Burn an Image option you then get to point it at the .iso that
you want on the disk, and it just does it for you - no more to do,
you just get a bootable disk.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302