On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 05:28, Paul wrote:

> Was that before or after I patented writing?

Oy - I just patented "the hand", the "stick", then "paint", then "ink",
then "lead", then "graphite" - being that "writing" is derived from a
combination of all of those, I shall have to start charging a royalty
per letter multiplied by the six previous patents; until I am fairly
compensated for, all writing must cease as the person claiming "writing"
as his patent must therefore make amends to me for my previous patents.

Nice doing biz with y'all!

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company