On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 09:39, Kaj Haulrich wrote:

> You "somehow" forgot that I patented carving runes in granite
> when you were nothing but a twinkle in your mom's eye, Stephen.
> So please respect my IP by refunding me 99% of your royalties
> ASAP. - Or, shall we meet in court ?
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

A-hem - in my last life (re-incarnation, remember that?) - which was
from 45,980 bc to 46,034 bc, I had set in motion the aforementioned
patents. So I beat y'all to the punch. I was then known as "Step Hen" -
which is amazingly close to "Stephen" as it's known now.

(Rather like SCO was formally known as SCO, but is now SCO)

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the
Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea,
Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a
Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes
me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know
for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. -- John Donne, "No Man is an
Iland"