On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 10:26, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> On Friday 05 September 2003 10:08 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> <snip
> > A-hem - in my last life (re-incarnation, remember that?) -
> > which was from 45,980 bc to 46,034 bc, ...
> </snip>
>
> I knew you were fast, Stephen. But that fast ???
> Exceding the speed of light may move you backword in time-space,
> and thats why you got younger and younger back then. Starting at
> age 54 in 46,034 bc, you gradually grew younger until you
> vanished completely in 45,980 bc. At what age did you take out
> this patent ???
>
> Or maybe the clocks go backwards, down under ?
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

I live outside the time/space continuum. For those of you constrained by
the time/space continuum, you live only a mere lifetime, whereas I live
in several lifetimes - and can see an entire life in the same manner
that you would perceive seeing a single moment.

I'm originally from Trafalmador.

Footnote: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. - in reference to Billy
Pilgrim's adventures with the Trafalmadorians.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"All the system's paths must be topologically and circularly
interrelated for conceptually definitive, locally transformable,
polyhedronal understanding to be attained in our spontaneous -- ergo,
most economical -- geodesiccally structured thoughts." -- R. Buckminster
Fuller [...and a total nonsequitur as far as I can tell. -kl]