Wow even windows update works

However the Sun Java VM complains and says I should install the one for IE lol

Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

Eric Huff wrote:

I have one problem tho and that is my bank will not allow me to log in
on anything but ie is there anything which i could use that would fool

I usu fire up opera on a site that requires it, and then email the
company and explain/complain that requiring microso*ft is a bad thing.

Konqueror has some choices, but i haven't tried them.  I think Mozilla
will do it, too.

Here's the trick for Mozilla:

-Type in "about:config" in the address bar.
-Right click on "Preference Name" and choose New => String
-Enter "general.useragent.override" as the name.
-Enter "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)" or "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)" as the string.
-Restart Mozilla and you're done.