Lee; You should be able to switch over to a web-based CRM tool kit to
replace ACT! ( Tutos and Compiere come to mind )
and you should definitely look into SQL-Ledger to replace Quickbooks.
Another option is that Gnucash will accept exported
Quickbooks data files if you export them as ".qif" files.

The other items I mentioned above can be found at SourceForge.

Just a thought.

Lanman