From: Carroll Grigsby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] monitor configuration
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:36:02 -0400

On Friday 12 September 2003 11:37 pm, d2ci1fj g1nf24 wrote:
> Hi,
> There's an attachment to this email about configuring a monitor. I don't
> understand most of it. Would somebody be to able explain it to me?
>
> How do I read a .bz2 file from the text login screen?
>                                              From,
>                                                Steven

> Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!
> http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general

Steven:
I didn't get the attachment. Got a link to it?
-- cmg

Hi,
I sent another email called "help with configuring a monitor" that has all of the details. If you don't see it let me know and I will resend it.
From,
Stven

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963