From: Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mandrake Newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [newbie] monitor configuration
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 06:41:48 +1000

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 01:39, Miark wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:37:10 +0000, "d2ci1fj g1nf24" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > There's an attachment to this email about configuring a monitor. I don't
> > understand most of it. Would somebody be to able explain it to me?
> >
> > How do I read a .bz2 file from the text login screen?
>
> You must first de-compress the file by typing
>
> bunzip filename.bz2
>
> Then if it's a text file, you can read it with
>
> less filename
>
> Miark

...or you can use tar -xjvf if it's filename.tar.bz2

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Anybody that wants the presidency so much that he'll spend two years
organising and campaigning for it is not to be trusted with the office.
-- David Broder

Hi, Thanks for the help.

                                         From,
                                           Steven