On Thursday 18 Sep 2003 1:26 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:

> Quote from www.linuxprinting.org
>
> "Score Cards
>
> Excellent
> -----------
> Epson Laser Printers (Not "L" and not AcuLaser C900/C1000)
> Hewlett Packard Laserjets (except Laserjet 1500)
> Hewlett Packard Inkjets
> Lexmark Optra Division
>
> Good
> -------
> Kyocera Laser Printers
> Brother HL Devices
> Epson Inkjets
> Minolta
>
> Average
> ----------
> Canon
> Okidata
> Samsung
>
> Poor
> -----
> Epson EPL "L" and AcuLaser C900/C1000 Printers
> Everyone Else
>
> Useless
> ----------
> Brother MFC Devices
> Lexmark JetPrinters"
>
> linuxprinting.org is run by Til Klampeter Mandrake's printer Guru.
> He knows what he is talking about.
> http://www.linuxprinting.org/vendors.html
>
> derek

Useful, Derek.  I've copied it to the TWiki page
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/HardwareCompatibility

That page is getting a bit long, and we'll split it down shortly, but
meanwhile, can I ask everyone to try to add one useful bit of info?
If you want any help just ask.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302