On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:44:23 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> There is a horrible rash of more bugs on it's way - consider yourself
> one of the first victims - not that it will cause YOU damage...but
> will damage MS based computers...

this bit from the Toronto LUG list had me laughing (someone was
lamenting the volume of said virus-laden mail they were getting):

> There ought to be a law against Windows on the Internet.

The theory is that someone on one of the PostgreSQL mailing lists has
gotten hit by the virus.

And people wonder why there is a reluctance on the part of that project
team to commit to the importance of doing a super-incredible Windows
port...

I am increasingly with Tom Christiansen that...

"Huh?  Windows  was designed to keep  the idiots away from  Unix so we
could hack in peace.  Let's not break that." -- Tom Christiansen

Nice quote to keep around...

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046