On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 10:49, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:35:51 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > How can you NOT have a $MAILDIR? Either with SENDMAIL or POSTFIX, you
> > have that already...
>
> exactly, so why do I need to define it? it already knows where to put
> the mail, so what I did (and it even "authorizes" this in the nkvir
> recipe) is this (.procmailrc):

Then all ya have to do is create a dir there called virus...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Q: How many bureaucrats does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: Two.
One to assure everyone that everything possible is being done while the
other screws the bulb into the water faucet.