On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 12:02, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> On Saturday 20 September 2003 08:15 pm, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> >
> > The management part comes in when you get mobbed. ;)
> >
> > LX
>
> Lyvim:
> Good to hear that you survived Isabel. From what I could make out from the map
> in the News & Disturber, she didn't miss you by much.
> -- cmg

Three weeks ago the south-eastern coast of Australia was hit with winds
that blasted us in excess of 140kph - causing damage and panic, loss of
power and utilities, homes, a few lives - how come y'all don't hear a
damn thing about that back in Yankland? Not a one person mentioned
anything in the past three weeks about it...hmmm?

Yet - the entire world has to know about a storm that hits the
US...strange that is, don't ya reckon?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Inglish Spocken Hier: some mangled translations Various signs in Poland:
Right turn toward immediate outside. Go soothingly in the snow, as there
lurk the ski demons. Five o'clock tea at all hours. In a men's washroom
in Sidney: Shake excess water from hands, push button to start, rub
hands rapidly under air outlet and wipe hands on front of shirt. --
Colin Bowles, San Francisco Chronicle