On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 18:48, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Even stranger - I didn't see anything here, and most of the UK press
> is owned by an Ozzie
>
> Anne

Mostly cuz Aussies don't whinge too much about anything. We don't freak
out when the blowies come...just sit tight and take it. Ditto with "the
next day" - we just get on with it and take it in stride instead of
panicking about it and making a big "toodoo".

Ah well, onward through the fog...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
All extremists should be taken out and shot.