On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 19:35, Dennis Myers wrote:
> On Saturday 20 September 2003 03:56 pm, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> > Anyone successfully running a box exclusively from Cooker sources?  What
> > is the command to update a machine to Cooker?
> Tom B. had a good script for this " urpmi.update -a -f --wget && urpmi --wget
> --no-verify-rpm --auto-select -v "  .  Use a good cooker mirror for source
> and it works like a champ.   HTH

I used this and it worked pretty well.  However, it seemed to choke
toward the end with some conflicts due to some texstar packages I had
installed.  Is there a way to force removing or overwriting these
packages with those from the Cooker sources I'm now using?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with
composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he
does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- Aristotle