On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 11:29, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 19:35, Dennis Myers wrote:
> > On Saturday 20 September 2003 03:56 pm, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> > > Anyone successfully running a box exclusively from Cooker sources?  What
> > > is the command to update a machine to Cooker?
> > Tom B. had a good script for this " urpmi.update -a -f --wget && urpmi --wget
> > --no-verify-rpm --auto-select -v "  .  Use a good cooker mirror for source
> > and it works like a champ.   HTH
>
> I used this and it worked pretty well.  However, it seemed to choke
> toward the end with some conflicts due to some texstar packages I had
> installed.  Is there a way to force removing or overwriting these
> packages with those from the Cooker sources I'm now using?
>
> Thanks.

The majority of the conflicting packages are KDE related from the
texstar respository.  Anyway to have urpmi automatically uninstall the
conflicting packages instead of having to manually uninstall all of
them?

--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti