--- Original Message ---
From: Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [newbie] Rant: The man pages

>On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 03:47, HaywireMac wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:43:33 -0700
>> John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>>
>> > In fact any OS should be designed for responsinle persons.
The fact
>> > is that our favourite whipping boy is designed that way too,
then sold
>> > as an OS for morons.  You get what you market to. :-)
>>
>> biiiiig huge ditto.
>RTFM OK but the real newbie  is having trouble finding TFM

perhaps this would help everyone concerned... if RTFM is the most
enlightened and helpful comment one can make, don't.  all this
answer does is waste bandwidth while showing everyone a large
dose of self-induced FUD.  if you can't help, fine.  if you can
and want to, do so.  otherwise, no one cares to witness yet
another episode of insecurity through agression.

and to those receiving RTFM, consider the source and move on to
someone who knows how to help and be useful to the community at
large.