Hello yankl,

y> The *NIX OS is designed for responsible people, are we agree on
y> this?

One can be VERY responsible and know nothing about the jargon. Many
want it as TOOL, not as a hobby/living/etc. The best tools work well,
and are very easy to use - these are the ones that people will choose.

y> Users who like to run easy OS and like to switch to *NIX will force
y> us to come to the same situation where by default we will try to
y> make a user life as easy as it can be.

Sound like a great idea to me, as long as it is NOT done the way M$
does it.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]