yankl wrote:
On Saturday 27 September 2003 05:31 pm, Margot wrote:

Anne Wilson wrote:

On Saturday 27 Sep 2003 9:55 pm, yankl wrote:

On Saturday 27 September 2003 03:11 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

Margot is having a problem.  If you use AC97 on-board sound, will
you please tell us what HardDrake calls your card, and what
driver it is using?  Thanks

Anne

Anne

At some point some one suggest for her to run soundconfig what
chipset it reported?

As far as I know she hasn't managed to find it yet. I may not be installed, but it's not obviously in the packages available.

Anne

Have just done urpmi sndconfig, and run sndconfig. Here's the result:

?????? PCI Probe Results ????????
                       ?                                ?
                       ? A PCI sound card was found in  ?
                       ? your system. The details are:  ?
                       ?      Model: Creative Labs|SB   ?
                       ? Live! (audio)                  ?
                       ?

????????? PCI Probe Results ?????????? ? ? ? The Creative Labs|SB Live! (audio) ? ? is not currently supported. ? ?

Does this help?

Margot

Did you heard Linus speaking?

Just a ghostly voice from another thread..... people were suggesting I looked at sndconfig, I didn't have it, so I wondered if it might be useful to get it!