Ralph Slooten wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:58:31 +0000
Kaj Haulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That alarms me, Charles. Who have I spammed using the built-in "bounce"-function in KMail ?

Nobody other than he himself. If ya read the e-mail, he resquests you reply to the e-mail, and gives another if need be.

"YOU CAN CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DETIALS WITH THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://axljab.homelinux.org/
"...the software said Win95 or better, so I installed Linux"

I forwarded his financial offer to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". Maybe they will shut his water off ... if anyone there ever checks the file the robot builds.

Harv /AI9NL