Todd Slater wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 12:03:47PM -0400, Mark Weaver wrote:

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

The only thing I have to whinge about (whinge = whine) is that when I
try to "run" or use another "right-click" function - it takes SO
long...so I re-arranged my path statements and that helped a bit...but
wondering....does anyone else have to deal with that? (Probably best
posted to the XFCE4 group - but ain't hurting to post it here - YES -
Stephen's asking a question...)...blah...

I haven't noticed any of that although I find myself wishing for the right-click main menu such as the one found in KDE, Fluxbox, IceWM, and so on. How's come XFce4 doesn't have that feature. Thats really my only complaint.

Have you tried MenuMaker? It will generate a root menu for many WM's,
XFce4 included. I just can't remember if it's right-click for menu or
workspaces now.

Todd

Interesting! I'd never heard about MenuMaker. I've usually got my nose in a block of PERL code or some other language and seldom come up for air. Much to my wife's shagrin.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996