Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
At 04:03 PM 9/29/2003, Mark Weaver said something remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 13:41, Todd Slater wrote:

I finally got around to making the RPM's for XFce 4.0, available at
http://clevername.homeip.net/xfce4/ as always.

WHAT A GUY! Gee, mate, you're a sport! Good on ya! Hip hip hoorah!
Todd's neater than sliced bread! Kudos! Nudos! Das ist gut! Muy bien!
Yowzah! Geewillickers!
stephen kuhn - owner

here here...I'm with Stephen on this. I LOVE IT! Man! has this desktop ever come a long way. Thank you SO much for putting this stuff online. It is Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful and so stinkin easy to install and get going I almost got bored!

Another newbie question here.<g> What is XFce 4.0 anyway?

a very awesome and very light weight desktop manager.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996