Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 06:03, Mark Weaver wrote:

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 13:41, Todd Slater wrote:

I finally got around to making the RPM's for XFce 4.0, available at
http://clevername.homeip.net/xfce4/ as always.

WHAT A GUY! Gee, mate, you're a sport! Good on ya! Hip hip hoorah!
Todd's neater than sliced bread! Kudos! Nudos! Das ist gut! Muy bien!
Yowzah! Geewillickers!

stephen kuhn - owner

here here...I'm with Stephen on this. I LOVE IT! Man! has this desktop ever come a long way. Thank you SO much for putting this stuff online. It is Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful and so stinkin easy to install and get going I almost got bored!

The only thing I have to whinge about (whinge = whine) is that when I
try to "run" or use another "right-click" function - it takes SO
long...so I re-arranged my path statements and that helped a bit...but
wondering....does anyone else have to deal with that? (Probably best
posted to the XFCE4 group - but ain't hurting to post it here - YES -
Stephen's asking a question...)...blah...

stephen kuhn - owner

I haven't noticed any of that although I find myself wishing for the right-click main menu such as the one found in KDE, Fluxbox, IceWM, and so on. How's come XFce4 doesn't have that feature. Thats really my only complaint.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996