Hi All,

My default pdf viewer is Xpdf but I cannot get it to print anything (I click print and it goes off into lala land). I can find no configuration tools within Xpdf. However KGhostView works great. How can I make this my default pdf viewer? I guess I am talking about making it default in Mozilla. Konquerer used KGostView but Konq had problems with the page that contained the pdf link and I had to jump though several hoops to get it to load it. Mozilla seems to do allot better than Konq. I can find no place in Mozilla to change the PDF viewer.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Russ