I have been using WordPerfect to compose business letters, and exported to
pdf when I didn't know whether or not the recipient had WordPerfect.

Is there a LInux wordprocesser that will export in .pdf?  Corel WP does not
so I am back in the Windows box for yet another reason.

Right now this issue, DesignCad, and PCB Designer are all that are holding me
to Windows.

I know.............I have Linux programs that cover the CAD stuff, but the
learning curve is digging in to my basic lazy character.

Anyway, I'm not a nut to get off Windows.  I found that if I keep two Windows
boxes and the Linux box in network, mirror important Windows stuff in the two
boxes and archive in the Linux box where everything is snug and secure, BSOD
can't get me!  I have the best of both worlds.

A little expensive, but us lazy guys have to go the distance.

When I get free, what do I do with the other two boxes?

Lee

Registered Linux abuser #223705

The best indication that there is intelligent life elsewhere is that they
haven't contacted us.