On Monday 06 May 2002 02:43, Lee opened a general hailing frequency and
transmitted to all open stations:

> I have been using WordPerfect to compose business letters, and exported
> to pdf when I didn't know whether or not the recipient had WordPerfect.
>
> Is there a LInux wordprocesser that will export in .pdf?  Corel WP does
> not so I am back in the Windows box for yet another reason.

actually, at least in KDE, almost all applications can create pdf.  choose
print, but select the "printer" that says "print to file (pdf)"

--
Microsoft, Windows, Windows 98, Bugs, Lacking Features, IRQ Conflicts,
System Crashes, Non-Functional Multitasking, The Y2K Problem and The Blue

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/