Kelly McCormick wrote:

Does anybody know the correct way to get side thumb buttons on a microsoft intellimouse explorer working as back and forward in mozilla under 9.1?

<clip>

Does anyone know why this doesn't work?

imwheel rpm from 9.1 discs is installed.
imwheel process is getting started by logged in user.
side buttons work for side to side scrolling in mozilla and konquerer so they are being recognized as the left arrow key and the right arrow key.
What I want is for them to be working as LeftAlt+left arrow key combination, and LeftAlt+right arrow key combo respectively.
<clip>

One more note, I just noticed that the thumb buttons do seem to work as alt left arrow and alt right arrow in konquerer and kterm but still work only as left arrow and right arrow in mozilla.

Dax