On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 12:38, Eric Huff wrote:
> > > I use "rebootin windows" as root. See man rebootin.
>
> > Hey! That's bloody brilliant, Mr. Olsson! I've never even known
> > about that command! Dang! Learn something new every day!
>
> Holly sh*t!  That's a real command.  I thought for sure he was
> joking...

I might joke most of the time, but nah, sorry to say, it ain't a joke.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Probable-Possible, my black hen, She lays eggs in the Relative When. She
doesn't lay eggs in the Positive Now Because she's unable to postulate
How. -- Frederick Winsor