Charlie M. wrote:

My dream (short term) though would be to build an Open Source only Broadband ISP. So totally biased and exclusionary that any browser identifying itself as running on a certain corporation's OS would be redirected immediately to the "Complaint Department."

aka msn.com <g>

Mac OSX users and 'nixers only need apply. (-;

I know...I'm a sick bastard.

Having spent days unsuccessfully trying to get my mother's BT Broadband account running under Linux, you have my support for that project!

Sir Robin

--
"I can say: 'Thank these bees for their honey as though they were kind people who have
prepared it for you'; that is intelligible and describes how I should like you to conduct

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533