Evening all,

Simple question here.  I'm getting closer to the point of
being ready for the 9.1 install but want some opinions.  Since
I'm going to dual boot with Windows 2000 (Windows with use
a completely different physical hard drive, my current 15GB
hard drive.  Linux will use the new 120GB Maxtor) and Linux,
I've been trying to determine the order of OS install.

I read somewhere that you should install Windows first before
you install Linux.  I'm going to completely wipe my current
Windows install in order to start fresh.  And then will be
installing Linux on the new hard drive.  Is it the right
idea to go ahead and get the fresh Windows drive working
so once the new HD comes in I'll be ready to go?

Thanks!!

---