Hi all,

I've got a couple 200 Mhz 128 MB Dells that I'd like
to throw Mandrake on for the local Library.  I put 9.1
on it, but I think that's to much for it - even
running IceWM.

Are there any HOWTOs similar to what I'm trying to
accomplish here?  Users will need to be locked down as
not to tamper with configuration or install any
software.  However, tasks such as web browsing,
chatting (multi user?), viewing multimedia, and using
office applications will be standard usage.

If not, what do you suggst I do for these systems? I
still have the MDK 8.2 disks, but Mandrake dropped
support for this version - this could lead to a
comprimised system.

Thanks in advance,

Tango