--- Lanman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Been there, Done that! Can you say LTSP Tango?
>
> IMHO, it's a much better solution than independant
> installs.
>
> Write me off list if you need to know more.
>
> Lanman

Hi Lanman! Hoped you'd pop in on this topic...  Yes, I
looked into LTSP a little over a year ago... Seemed
nice, but you still have that terminal server
investment: the server hardware.  In an ideal world
that would be great to setup, but I'm *hoping* to just
make due with what I have for hardware resources.
Unless there is more to this technology then I realize?