On Wednesday 22 October 2003 08:22 am, QingHua Wang wrote:
> Hi, there
>
> Yesterday I tried to burn some photos  to a cd. I seemed that everything's
> OK, but after the burning I couldn't access the cd. I used K3B 0.8.1 to
> create a data CD. The CD writer is a Toshiba one. (I have used it to burn
> MDK 9.1 into CDs with Window$ before but now I shift to MDK.) What's wrong?
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> Many thanks in advance.

You aren't telling us about any errors so let's assume that there were none.
Did you finalize the CD?  If you created a multisession CD and did not
finalize the volume, you will NOT be able to mount the CD since the Lead In
and Lead Out as well as TOC have not been written to the disk yet.

You might want to give us a little more info about exactly what kind of errors
you are getting.  Also, if you have windows and used it before, can you read
the disk under windows?  If not, then the problem might be with the
filesystem on the CD rather than simply the process of burning it.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer