Many thanks for your response. The problem is, the burning process was very
smooth. There was no error taking place, I think.

> Did you finalize the CD?  If you created a multisession CD and did not
> finalize the volume, you will NOT be able to mount the CD since the Lead
In
> and Lead Out as well as TOC have not been written to the disk yet.

This is my first time to burn something with MDK. I did not find any message
about "finalize the CD". K3B reported the burning is completed and I quitted
it. I just discarded the k3b project which the system (k3b) asked to save.
That's what I did. By the way, I only want to burn photos as a data cd.

> You might want to give us a little more info about exactly what kind of
> errors you are getting.

With MDK (8.2 & 9.1), it says "can not access /mnt/cdrom". With Win98, it
says "D:/ is not accessable, the drive is not ready". The CD was really
burned since when I tried to burn it again the cd writer found it not empty.

Bests,

Q.H. Wang