On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 10:42:31AM +0100, Sendak, John wrote:
> I have just installed Mandrake 9.2.
>
> I tried to copy and paste - using the shortcut "ctr+V" into Xterm (which
> seems to be the only terminal available
> although I thought I had more with Mandrake 9.1).
> The paste did not work.

If you've got a mouse, use the middle/wheel button. If you don't have a
middle/wheel button, click left and right buttons simultaneously to
simulate button 3.

> How can I open other types of terminals ?

If you have them installed, add shortcuts to them on your
desktop/panel/launcher. Assuming you're using KDE, a right-click should
give you the option to add a new item which you can point to your
terminal of choice.

Does KDE not have a Terminals section in its Windoze-like menu scheme
anymore? It's been so long since I've used it, sorry I can't be of more
help.

Todd