> This singing spam thing has me intrigued though -- anyone know any
> words that rhyme with v***ra other than Niagara? He could be on to
> something here... And I'm getting tired of mashed potato
> sandwiches 3X a day.

The result of this message going to the list gave me a chuckle.  You
wouldn't believe the number of bounces this caused to go to the
list.  There are a lot of servers out there that bounce spam back.
It does reinforce a little bit how silly it is to bounce this stuff:
most of the ones who get the response aren't really trying to spam
so much as talk about spam...