Dear Carroll,

Thank you for your comments.

Please have no fear! The technology is already there and the potential
for development phenomenal. Anti-virus scanners should recognise wav,
ogg, or mp3 files.

It only requires placing in the background of the e-mail, hopefully
without the need for hmtl.

I think that you are going to be very pleased with this development in
spite of your current sentiments.

Best wishes,

Malcolm Candlish.