Dear Charlie,

Thank you for your comments.

E-mail sound may not have a need for html and the requirement for hugh
downloads can be avoided. E-mail sounds tend to be around 35k or 3
seconds modem action.

Not very much fun sending a Christmas card to a recipient, who has to
look up a web page to find a manufactured e-mail to get a result.

Linux must be able to do this and better than MS.

Best wishes,

Malcolm Candlish.