On Thursday 27 Nov 2003 11:53 am, Jerry Barton wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:53:39 -0500
>
> Carroll Grigsby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 2. A google search for "blaster di5601-1 XP" only came up with 16
> > total hits, which is not too encouraging. One was to
> > http://list.driverguide.com/list/company244/. You might pursue
> > that -- it does involve mandatory registration.
>
> Just as a side note before you go giving driverguide your email
> address... all regestrations get the same username and password.
>
> User: drivers
> Pass:  all
>
> That should save you some spam.

I registered with driverguide around 3 years ago.  I've never had any
spam or any other communication from them that I can remember, once
the registration acknowledgement bit was done.  They've saved me some
problems on a number of occasions, not least when the manufacturer of
a scanner went out of business.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302