On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:06:48 +0000
Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you run LEAF-Bering  firewall http://leaf.sourceforge.net/
> you can run the whole thing from a single floppy no HD required, and about 8M
> of memory. It uses shorewall just like Mandrake so configuration is the same.
> (Well the text files are, you don't get a GUI running in 8Meg)

If yer into that, fine, but from the Smoothwall FAQ:

"Installation is as simple as booting your PC with the Smoothwall CD, and
configuring ... as easy as pointing a browser at the Smoothwall system."

One thing I *did* notice, though, is that Smoothwall does require a HD, though
it only needs to be 100MB or so...god, can you even *find* HD's that small
anymore?

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046