Hi all,

I'm running MDK 9.1 on my workstation.  I usually
leave it on 24/7 for the week but shut it down on the
weekends.  Usually between Wednesday and Friday
Mozilla becomes *painfully* slow. I'm talking about
writing a sentance and watching it appear over the
course of 10-30 seconds... Scrolling and simply
browsing is also slowed dramatically.  I'm running
gkrellm and it indicates that my CPU is pinned at 100%
during this slow period.  I thought that maybe if I
upgraded Mozillia that may help.  So I took out the
old and installed Mozilla 1.5 XFT.  Still no luck.
This is going to sound silly, but the only way I've
found to fix the problem is to shutdown all instances
of Mozilla and start the program back up.  Seems
simple enough, but when I'm doing a lot of research
leaving the windows open is much more convenient then
book marking or history browsing... Even after I shut
it down it still can spike the CPU to 80-100% - is
that part normal?

Any ideas here?

Thanks in advance,

Tango Echo