On Thursday 04 December 2003 17:11, JoeHill wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:55:57 +0100
>
> "H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm beginning to think it's either the card itself or the GLX rpm.
>
> *Sometimes*, for some weird reason, you have to put the complete path to
> the GLX library, so where it says:
>
>     Load "glx" # 3D layer
>
> ...you may need to put:
>
>     Load "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.so"
Yo, that line was there in the first place, I commented it out and added the
Load "glx" line and checked the XFreelogs.....libgl.so loads from the same
location, that's not it.

It's vexing...could be a permission thingy but I wouldn't know any other than
<dri> in /etc/console.perms.

Good luck,
HarM

--