On Friday 05 December 2003 09:58, Drew Martin wrote:
> HarM,
>          I have only just caught up with this thread.I use the same
> graphics card.Which I set up with the NVIDIA run. driver and complied the
> kernel. Would you like me to copy and paste the config 4 file,so you can
> compare them?
>                             Drew

Thanks for offering:)
No I don't think that'll be of much use...I'm pretty sure it's the way my
kernel (2.4.22-10mdk) handles the modules.
All the problems are reproduced on different (3) installs so I'm actually
surprised no-one else has had these issues.

Looks like I'll first test -run 9.1 to see if that'll play nicely with the
card.......it could be the card itself.
It's been sitting in a box on  the shelf for over year now, so actually I'd be
surprised if it was broke.

Good luck,
HarM

--