On 12/6/2003 at 11:54 PM KS wrote:

>Been watching for a few years, but have never been willing to
subject
>myself to a public stoning.
>I've been checking out Debian and its lists, it seems to be more
>friendly. Mandrake, while being a good distro has started to turn
me
>off with their actions before I  was willing to get  a "CLUB"
>membership,...too bad. :-(
>
>Lanman said the following, On 06/12/2003 11:41 PM:
>
> >Another Canadian on the list eh? Welcome to the fray! Of course,
if
> >you've been here a long time
> >already please disregard this emai. But still nice to see
another
> >Canuck on board !
> >
> >Lanman

Actually, you get used to it after a while. Helps to clear up the
bad blood, and you get to practice
your dodging techniques ! Grin ! As for Mandrake, I know for a fact
that they've been going through a
lot of changes in recent years, so try to be patient. They've got
to get their house in order before they
can improve on customer relations. Not a perfect solution, but
they're trying.

Lanman