On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:37:50 -0700
Charlie Mahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still think you should wander into the local dealer's shop with a boot-able
> livecd and try it.

Do you have any experience with positive/negative reactions of salespeople to a
customer wanting to boot one of their display machines from one of these Live
CD's?

I'm just curious about whether they would be a bit reticent to let a customer
load "unknown" software onto thier merchandise.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046