Hi all,

We were discussing ways of editing pdf files on another list,
when one of the list members said he could import pdf files into
kword.

Whenever I try to do that, I get a message saying that kword can't
import pdf files.

However, kword's web site definitely lists the pdf import filter
as included.

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 and installed koffice from the PowerPack
CDs. It appears to be the latest binary for a stable version of
koffice.

Is anyone else able to access the pdf import filter? If so,
did you do anything special to be able to do that?

Thanks for any information you can give me.

deedee
--
Registered Linux User #327485
Visit "WordStar & GNU/Linux"