--- "H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 December 2003 15:20, Lee Wiggers
> wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:00:58 +0100
> Specifically I'm having troubles with multi-page
> PDF's not single page one's.

I'm sorry if this was already covered in the thread,
but I was not completely following along.  Where are
you getting your mulit-page PDFs?  I would love to
find out how/if this is possible.  Currently I have a
document I'm scanning in via Kooka but am only able to
send each individual page to a PDF file.  Hence, a 5
page docuement produces 5 individual files instead of
a single PDF file =/

Any suggestions or should I look on expert?  I would
think this would be a very common task that I am
trying to accomplish here...

Thanks,

Tango