If you like the GUI, you can use the Mandrake Control
Center to assign the mount point or create the new
swap partition.  When you finish the MCC will ask you
if you whant to whrite the changes to the fstab file.

And allso if you have created one swap partition and
if you now the adecuated code to insert into the fstab
file... go ahead.   But if not, i recommend you the
GUI way.

    Cdrack.

--- Alexandre Aractingi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>