Hello yet again, Charlie.

You said:
> Frankly I'd recommend you remove both. The source for what you want
> was called
> updates by Mandrake Update once upon a time, now it's called
> update_source,
> next week who the hell knows. <g> Just nuke both and let Mandrake
> Update set
> a new one up. Then you won't care what it's called either. (-:

I'm a little unclear, OK more than a little unclear, as to just what
"...let Mandrake Update set a new one up." means.

I removed update_source (I thought I would do them one at a time in case
I screwed something up) but I know of no way to "let Mandrake Update set
a new one up." The only way I see is to add it back by hand in
"configure media". I could do that, I think, but if it would be
preferable to let mandrake do it, that's what I want to do.

What must I do to "let mandrake set up a new one" on its own? At this
point there is no update_source on my "configure media" list.

LTR  }}:{(
[EMAIL PROTECTED]