i just ran tuxracer to check and it was fine, though i did think that the
screen seemed a litle flickery, as though the refresh rate went down,
i'm using the driver installed using the NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
package from nvidia,

bascule

--
"Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz smiled very slowly. This was done
not so much for effect as because he was trying to remember